Born and raised in Los Angeles, Beverly earned a fine arts degree from UC Berkeley, and ultimately found her true home in Santa Barbara.
When not immersed in the world of real estate, Beverly enthusiastically embraces life in Santa Barbara with her 19- year old daughter Camille (school and horses), her Golden Retriever Hank (hiking), swimming, and a continually growing treasure of wonderful friends with whom to celebrate life in Santa Barbara. She is passionate about adoption and human rights, and especially honoring her daughter’s Chinese heritage and culture. She maintains close personal ties with the international and domestic adoption communities in Santa Barbara and worldwide.
Professionally, Beverly acts with a sensitive conscience and strong purpose: to provide an unmatched quality of professional representation of her client’s interests, with the highest level of ethics and integrity. Through her relationships with her clients and colleagues, she has secured her place among Santa Barbara's most respected real estate professionals.
- Unsurpassed professionalism and discretion
- Exemplary communication and negotiating skills
- Powerful market knowledge with a global perspective
- Unrivaled representation of her client’s interests during and beyond the transaction
- A passion for personal and professional growth and knowledge